LIP6 Beamer theme
A simple LaTeX/Beamer theme for the LIP6 laboratory. The archive includes sample tex and pdf files, a small installer and a tool to build a binary debian package. This 0.99 version is a semi-final version (the project logo should be an option). This template is an improvement on the previous CUCL template.
CUCL Beamer theme
A simple Beamer theme for the Computer Laboratory / University of Cambridge. The archive includes sample tex and pdf files.
FTRD Beamer theme
A simple Beamer theme for the Research and Development Laboratory at France Telecom (now Orange Labs). The archive includes sample tex and pdf files.
Poisson traffic generator for ns-2.29
TCP pacing implementation for ns-2.34
TCP pacing implementation for NS-2 adapted for ns-2.34.
I will put here some ideas and parts of code I've written. They are not mature enough to be considered as projects, and usually would require much more time...
- scanner: tiny scanning tool written in QT/Ruby
- picasa_rss_download: simple script to download a picasa web album given its RSS feed
- taggle: an automatic audio files tagger written in Ruby
- WebOO: a conceptual website written in Ruby (+Rails) / MySQL
- etebac: a small tool to create ETEBAC documents written in QTRuby
- LaTeX Makefile
- nget28: downloader daemon integrating an intelligent newsgroups binary grabber
- TeX sudoku: a TeX attempt to format (and aimed at solving) a Sudoku grid
- vimpedia: a ViM plugin to edit MediaWiki directly